Badge of the Abbey-Principality

The photograph below shows a lapel-badge of the Abbey-Principality in enamel, manufactured by Vaughtons of Birmingham, UK, probably in the 1960s.

The badge belonged to the Very Revd. Canon Brougham Yates Claxton (1905-85), Vicar-General of the Old Roman Catholic Church of Great Britain and sometime deputy to the Very Revd. Canon George Tull in the Priory of England and Wales.

About johnkersey

Historian, musician and educationalist.
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.