New partnerships with the Accademia Universitaria Internazionale

The Accademia Universitaria Internazionale was established in Italy in 1939 by the late Prince Hugo-José Tomassini Paternò, Head of the Tomasi-Leopardi (Justinian-Heraclian) Imperial House. It was registered with the Ministry of Public Instruction and established partnerships with other educational institutions internationally. Today under Prince Ezra, the current Head of the Imperial House, the Accademia has established reciprocal relationships of partnership, accreditation and recognition with a number of our institutions and divisions.

 

About johnkersey

Historian, musician and educationalist.
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.