New headquarters for the Abbey-Principality

San Luigi HouseThe Secretariat of the Abbey-Principality has moved to the new home of the Prince-Abbot in Norfolk, UK. The Prince-Abbot has now settled in to San Luigi House, built in 1837 and described as “of leading architectural style”. Its location in the historic town of King’s Lynn means that it offers easy access to London, being ten minutes’ walk from the railway station from which trains reach London King’s Cross in around one hour forty-five minutes, as well as being well-connected to the North and Midlands. It is planned that the new house will become a venue for gatherings of clergy and laity in the future.

A key priority for the Prince-Abbot was to find a house which had the potential to accommodate not only the extensive archives of the San Luigi Orders and the Apostolic Episcopal Church but also a substantial private chapel, and the grounds of San Luigi House contain a building that will be converted for this latter purpose. A formal service of dedication will follow once this work is completed, but already the Prince-Abbot has hosted several informal visits by members of the San Luigi Orders and of denominations with which we enjoy links of friendship.

Postal mail for the Secretariat can now be sent to:

San Luigi House,
46, Extons Road,
King’s Lynn,Norfolk
PE30 5NT

About johnkersey

Historian, musician and educationalist.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.